Sapphire Mattress Reviews: Test Results

Spinarez Mattress Review

A tiny foot-activated sleep sensor that you can set to give you a healthy 8-hour sleep regimen.

Spinarez Mattress Review

I’m a major sleeper. At night, I sleep on a bed that has a custom spring system that produces 1,300 pounds of pressure per inch. In my fully filled mattress pocket, I use a few spring springs to raise or lower myself up, down, and forward, and every morning I wake up somewhere between 1.5-3 inches shorter than my own 6 feet.

So I could have used a technology like SpinaRez. Instead, I bought one to monitor my sleep. The system looks and feels like a sleek digital slipper or a quiet cushion, with interchangeable stainless steel sleeves that snap together to create a sleeping platform that keeps you in a position that increases blood flow and keeps your spine stable. If you need to fall asleep in another position or adjust the depth of the bed, you’ll just have to add another spring to move up or down.

The spring spinaResz system goes right into your mattress. It uses an easy-to-use app and the typical blue LED light to keep track of your sleep and give you a wake-up alarm. I’m actually a bit paranoid about my sleep, so I’ve set the alarm a few times just to make sure I’m not snoozing in bed all night. And the system keeps track of how much you sleep each night, which is a useful feature if you want to see how sleep cycles affect your body.

To use the spring mattress with a pocket or spring system, you simply replace the spring with one you have lying around, and the individual pouches connect via a spring and pocket system. You can plug the pocket into a wall outlet, and then it acts as an individual spring, with the pocket adjusting to your sleeping posture. And you’ll get a reminder every day to take your pill. The system fits into the pillow pocket of any mattress, and has a long, flexible neck that adjusts and compresses to fit the mattress. The  Spinarez Mattress Review is also remarkably light, weighing less than a can of soda.

Most of all, the system makes my bed like a foam-filled pillow. It keeps my back in a straight line, and the tight shape keeps me feeling like I’m all cushioned up and tucked in. And since the spring mattress holds my spine in a neutral position, it feels as if I can sit upright all night.

 Spinarez Mattress Review Conclusion:

Overall conclusion of this spinarez review is, it has great quality. I’m extremely picky when it comes to mattress quality, and I’ve bought a few over the past couple of years. I use individual springs to raise and lower myself in and out of bed, and I use spring pockets to build my own bed. With the spring mattress, each pocket has a slightly different shape, so I’ve been able to adjust my back.

Comments